Saturday, July 17, 2010

Handouts for Class on Monday, July 19th and Tuesday, July 20th

You will need these handouts for class on Monday and Tuesday. We will be completing them in class and handing them into me by the end of the class that day. The completion of these handouts will be part of your Read Aloud grade.

Handout1


Handout2

You will need a blank lesson plan format (just erase the information from my lesson plan, which you should have downloaded in word). You will also need a copy of my lesson plan. You should have all of this on Monday, July 19th.

If you would like to see how I will be grading you here is a copy of the rubric I will be using.


Also, we will be working with the assessments we discussed earlier (the Slosson, Brigance, and Gates MacGinitie). Be prepared with them as well as questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment